An Exceptional Internship Opportunity for Two Dynamic University Students
Stanford d.school, Google, MIT Media Labs, Singularity University, TED Fellows, INSEAD Singapore and numerous global partners have come together to co-create one of the most imaginative global expeditions, called Unreasonable@Sea in 2013. On 20 Feb, the delegation and their global mentors will be in Singapore and be attending a premier Conference in global social entrepreneurship and technology.
We are seeking TWO university interns for an exceptional opportunity to help co-create, co-manage and attend this unprecedented Conference.
This opportunity would ideally suite a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year undergraduate seeking to apply his or her knowledge and skills who has a keen interest in global social entrepreneurship and technology and in building community.
You need to...
+ Be a self-starter with high level of drive.
+ Be able to work independently.
+ Have great organisational skills, attention and dedication to details.
+ Be a thinker and a doer.
+ Must be savvy with the internet and using online apps like Google Docs.
+ Ideally, also skilled in using email marketing tools like MailChimp and online payment apps.
+ Ideally, have experience in organising events and conferences.
Your Role and Responsibilities
1. This is a short-term, part-time internship: You need to commit 3-4 hours per week till 23 February 2013.
2. You must be able to dedicated a full-day of work on 20 Feb from 8am till 6:30pm at the Conference.
3. You should not unduly heavy school commitments the week before the Conference day.
4. You also have max ﬂexibility to work offsite from home or from university.
5. You will be given unparalleled opportunities to connect and meet with global mentors, entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts from USA, Silicon Valley and Singapore, and you should be a confident and conversant person.
6. We'll give your a reference letter on your internship performance upon completion.
How to apply
Qualiﬁed and interested students should apply with a 1-page cover letter, a 2-page max CV and transcript.
E-mail in PDF only, with Subject line: "U@Sea Internship + your name + mobile number"
If you have a LinkedIn.com profile include the weblink
Positions will close as soon as 2 suitable candidates are interviewed and chosen. If you interested, you should apply soonest and certainly before 15 Jan 2013.
Thank you for your interest in these internships.